Giveaways may be self-sponsored by me or by a third party, such as a business or organization. This may or may not be clearly stated in the giveaway post. Don’t be afraid to ask for further clarification, if needed.
All giveaways will follow these rules, unless otherwise stated:
- Open only to individuals in the U.S. (If you are under 18, please have a parent or guardians’ permission.)
- Will start and end on specific dates noted for each giveaway.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize after having been notified of their win via email that they submitted to enter the giveaway. If they do not claim it within the allotted 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- If the giveaway is self-hosted, I promise to mail the prize to the winner within 10 days.
- Once the prize is shipped, I will send a confirmation email to the winner to let them know their prize has been shipped. Please be patient as as soon a package has shipped it may take up to a week or more to reach the winner as this is the general time period it takes to ship to/from Alaska, where I am based.
- If the giveaway is sponsored by a third party, then the winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company. Please know that I will pick the companies I work with with extreme care and I will only choose companies that I think are honorable. However, anything can happen, and I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. If this is the case, I will do whatever I can to make sure the winner receives their prize, but there are no guarantees.
- All giveaway entrants automatically agree to be honest and to not cheat the system. An any suspect of fraud is decided upon by the sponsor and I, and the entrant(s) at fault may be disqualified at our judgement.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner is the responsibility of the winner.
- Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Pinterest, Bloglovin’, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as these sites partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that specific contest.
- The winner assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
- I use Rafflecopter for entering giveaways, which gathers email addresses for
verification, and by entering, you are giving permission to have your
email added to my mailing list. You still will get a
verification/confirmation email and may decline or unsubscribe at any
Good luck and thank you for taking the time to read!